This article is a press release from MSI-ECS, distributor of Trend Micro products.
Leverage your start-up business with HP ProLiant ML110 G7
The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 is the perfect first server for growing business. It provides an affordable and functional solution to small/medium businesses that are budget-conscious and who have basic or no in-house IT resources.
With proven ProLiant reliability, support for the latest Intel® Xeon®, Core™ i3, Pentium® and Celeron® processors, an optional redundant power supply (RPS), and two NICs, the ML110 G7 provides the ideal solution for the expanding business. A mix of PCI-Express slots, DIMM slots, drive bays, and server options delivers the expandability needed. Integrated iLO3 remote management drives down the operational costs by reducing the number of physical visits. An HP Smart Start CD enhances the installation process. Optional TPM provides an additional level of security, and a high efficiency power supply is available to further reduce power consumption.
- Latest Intel Xeon E3 4 core, Core i3 2 core, Pentium and Celeron 2 core processors
- iLO 3 GLP remote management support
- HP Smart Start CD
- Two Intel Hartwell 82574 Gigabit NICs
- More expandability (four NHP / HP LFF HDDs, eight SFF HDDs, 10 USB ports, four PCIe 2.0 slots)
- Efficient redundant power supply (RPS)
Proven HP Dependability and Support
- HP has built a reputation of dependability by conducting some of the most rigorous and thorough testing in the industry
- ProLiant quality starts with design and is optimized in manufacturing
- Tireless work on system testing and process control ensures only the most dependable products for the customers
- Worldwide network of HP trained service professionals
Easy to Expand and Grow with Changing Business Needs
- This powerful, yet simple platform, provides all the relevant server features in an easy-to-use and easy-to-afford package
- Growth and adaptability are achieved through 2 NICs, DDR3 memory, HDDs, USB ports and PCI card expandability, and RPS giving the server headroom to grow with your business
- The modular design of ML110 G7 requires less upfront investment and allows for expandability as needed. All major components are designed to be removed or installed with minimal effort.
- Companies with remote locations or branch offices can take advantage of the integrated iLO3 remote management to decrease server/company downtime and increase productivity
- Rack mountable for space saving
A True Server at a Desktop Price
- The HP ProLiant ML110 G7 server incorporates features for small/medium businesses and remote site locations
- The focus on design provides a flexible server for low cost expansion
- Improved processor and memory performance along with the support for efficient power supply reduce overall operational costs
- iLO3 remote management drives down the cost of managing the servers by reducing visits while decreasing the need for multiple remote management solutions
Proven ProLiant Reliability and Data Protection
- ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime
- Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data
- iLO3 remote management decreases server downtime
- Trusted Platform Module provides an option for advance data security with hardware-based encryption and authentication
- Redundant PSU for more security and essential productivity backup
HP ProLiant ML110 G7 retails at Php 45,500and is available in the Philippines through MSI-ECS. For more product information, please contact [email protected] or +63-2688-3181.