This article is a guest post from Michelle, a tech writer in UK.
Despite having strong competition from iPhone 5, Nokia Lumia 900, HTC One X and Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3 still serve to be one of the best gadget ever because of its outstanding features and excellent apps.
The S3 is built up with a 4.8-inch large display and its slim design aid to present more comfort while handling and operating the device. It comes up with a glossy finish along with a good multi-touch facility. When compared to its predecessor Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3 has been upgraded ahead of its time in terms of display, weight, and other features.
- Quad-core processor: The device is powered by the latest 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 processor which truly helps in accessing apps and other processes very fast.
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system: Galaxy S3 runs on Android operating system version 4.0 and could be upgraded to newer version 4.1 also know as Jelly Bean. The mini S3 version already ships with Android 4.1. With Jelly Bean, the user interface is more intuitive than the earlier version of TouchWiz user interface.
- Display: The Galaxy S3 display measures 4.8-inch which serves to be one of the biggest smartphone ever. The stupendous screen size makes images and videos look more impressive. The HD Super AMOLED display screen with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution provides a very impressive angle for images. The display is protected by corning Gorilla Glass 2.
- Siri-esque interface: Similar to Apple’s Siri, there is also voice control assistant app developed for Samsung Galaxy S3 where it only requires a single tap to talk to and command the smartphone what you need. You can even tell it to do certain operations like creating text, capture photo, music control, make a call or set an alarm and so on.
- Music Hub app: The S3 is powered by Music hub application where it connects users to a music store and allows users option to buy albums or songs or lets its user just listen audio or video clips online. The Music Square feature builds a custom playlist that comprises of the favourite tunes and loaded albums. There is an FM radio app with a great looking feature and a stylish twiddling knob user interface.
- Calendar app: This app is also named as “S planner”, where it allows its users to use Google calendar to keep track of appointments on the fly. This app lets to set reminders and notifications to manage any particular event.
If you don’t have enough money to fund this best gadget, then try taking financial help from same day cash loans and enjoy all the benefits of this smart device.
This guest post is written by Michelle, a tech writer from UK. She is also into finance. Catch her in Twitter @financeport