There are many options in the market when you are buying a desktop for your company. While there are countless features to choose from, one of the most important factor in choosing a corporate desktop is the management suite that comes with it. Acer Veriton M6620G has a lot of security and management features in one clean user interface.
It comes with Intel vPro and AMT 7.0 that makes managing software and hardware assets easier. Acer also included recovery functionality that makes backing up and restoring PC data easier.
One thing that I like about this desktop is its solid capacitor motherboard — this is important if you want your corporate desktop to have a longer system life. I always buy motherboards with solid capacitor because it is more reliable.
Take a look on the detailed specifications of Acer Veriton M6620G below.
New Acer Veriton M6620G Commercial Desktop Simplifies System Management for the Enterprise
Veriton M6620G, Acer’s newest commercial desktop PC is expected to draw interest among corporate customers, government agencies and educational institutions with its advanced features including Acer Proshield Security and Acer Office Manager that combine security and manageability features within a single user interface. Acer Proshield includes an encrypted hidden drive for confidential files, a file shredder to wipe sensitive material from the system, and a BIOS import and export tool that streamlines system management while Acer Office Manager allows organization to deploy security policies, monitor IT assets, and schedule maintenance tasks in one simple manageability package. And through Acer’s One-Button Recovery (OBR) function backing up and/or restoring a PC’s data is now a breeze.
Also, it comes with Intel vPro with Active Management Technology (AMT) 7.0, which enables in-house or outsourced IT to easily manage software and hardware assets, troubleshoot issues remotely and guard against software attacks.
As a TPM 1.2 compliant, the system adheres to corporate-level security requirements and lowers total cost of ownership. Veriton M6620G comes loaded with Acer Veriton Control Center suite of management tool features:
- Acer eLock Management, locks removable data devices, optical drives and other interfaces with a password.
- Acer eSettings Management offers complete system control: view system information; change boot options; monitor important system components.
- Acer PowerSaver allows setup of ideal power level for energy usage: low power for energy-saving and normal use, and high power for great performance.
- SmartBoot for automatically loading frequently used programs in the system tray at start-up.
The Acer Veriton M6620G features a 100 percent solid capacitor mainboard design to prolong system life as well as optional inside and outside built-in dust filters to keep the system clean and operating smoothly.
Veriton M6620G Micro Tower Desktop
- Intel® Core™ i5-3570 Processor (6M Cache, 3.40 GHz)
- Intel® Q77 Express Chipset
- 2GB DDRIII 1333MHZ Memory, with Four memory slots (Up to 16 GB of DDR3 1333/1600 MHz SDRAM )
- 500GB SATAIII 7200RPM
- 16X Super Multi Drive
- Intel® integrated graphics solution, featuring:• Intel® HD Graphics• Intel® Dynamic Video Memory Technology (Intel® DVMT) supports PCI Express® 2.0 x16 graphics card support
- Two 5.25\” drive bays , Six 3.5\” drive bays (two external, four internal)
- One PCI Express® 2.0 x16 slot One PCI Express® 2.0 x1 slot One PCI™ v2.3 (5 V) slot (Two USB 2.0 ports, Multi-in-1 card reader, High-definition headphone and microphone jacks, PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, Serial port, DVI-I port, Two DisplayPort™ ports, Four USB 2.0 ports, Two USB 3.0 ports, Ethernet (RJ-45) port and Three audio ports)
- USB Keyboard and USB Optical Mouse,
- Integrated High-definition audio with 5.1-channel surround sound,
- Intel 82579LM Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in speaker, Card reader
- PC 2001, ENERGY STAR® 5.0, EPEAT®,DMTF, GS, Intel® vPro™ technology (Intel® AMT 8.0) Compliant
- 3 years parts and labor,(3-3-0) Warranty
For availability and additional information, please email [email protected]